3 Days Cappadocia Tour from Kayseri
Take three-day excursion from Kayseri to Turkey’s famous moon-like landscape of Cappadocia. Examine to stay in a cave HOTEL, walk through Rose Valley. Visit Kaymakli Underground City, see lovely Cavusin Village and Ortahisar. Visit UNESCO World Heritage Site Goreme Open Air Museum, Devrent Valley, You’ll also have the option to take hot-air balloon tour to see amazing Cappadocia from the skies.
[su_spacer size=”10″] [su_column size=”1/1″ center=”yes”] [su_table]
|CAP-03K||3 Days 2 Nights||Cappadocia||Ask|
[/su_table] [/su_column][su_spacer size=”10″][su_column size=”1/1″ center=”yes”] [su_table]
|PRICES||0 €uro||0 €uro||0 €uro|
[/su_table] [/su_column][su_spacer size=”10″] [su_column size=”1/1″ center=”yes”] [su_tabs] [su_tab title=”Itinerary”] [su_accordion] [su_spoiler title=”DAY 1 Cappadocia Tour North” style=”fancy” icon=”plus” open=”yes” ] After tour with our luxury minibus transfer to the airport. Devrent Valley, also known as Imagination Valley to see the lunar landscape. Drive through this surreal place, watching volcanic cones and pillars. Listen to your guide recounts how the sculptures have been formed by erosion.
Afterward, drive through Pasabag, also known as Monks Valley. Discover how the area was named after the monks lived here in the 4th century AD and gaze at the mushroom-shaped pinnacles.
Then visit a restaurant for a delicious, local, otantic Anatolian lunch.
Next stop is the pottery-making town of Avanos. Join a pottery workshop to try your hand at pottery. Watch a pottery demonstration, and then try to make one for yourself.
Then drive to Pigeon Valley who offers spectacular views of the natural cliffs and the man-made caves and tunnels carved into the rock.
Next, the big rock on top of the hill in Uchisar , also known as Landlord’s Castle.The view from the top of this massive rock is amazing.
Next, watch the enchanting view of Goreme Valley from Esentepe.
Final stop of North Cappadocia Tour is Goreme Open-Air Museum, a UNESCO-listed place with cave churches, stunning frescos and monastery. Walk around these magical rocks. Learn how they were carved between the 10 and 12th centuries AD.
Afterward drop-off your hotel. [/su_spoiler][/su_accordion] [su_spoiler title=”DAY 2 Cappadocia Tour South 1″ style=”fancy” icon=”plus” ]
Discover the spectacular rock formations, magical fairy chimnies and cave churches of Turkey’s South Cappadocia region on this full-day sightseeing trip. Drive through Derinkuyu to explore the hand-carved tunnels and caves of the ancient Derinkuyu Underground City. Walk through Ihlara Valley for 4 km, watching very famous and interesting valley with many churches and underground caves. Visit the churches in Belisirma Village, in the middle of Ihlara Valley. Located at one end of lhlara Valley, visit Selime who has an incredibly beautiful and complex church compound cut into the rock. Finally visit Nar Lake ,a volcanic crater lake, about 36 km southeast of Aksaray in Cappadocia.
[/su_spoiler] [su_spoiler title=”DAY 3 After tour with our luxury minibus transfer to the airport.” style=”fancy” icon=”plus” ] After tour with our luxury minibus transfer to the airport. [/su_spoiler] [/su_tab] [su_tab title=”HighLigts” ][su_list icon=”icon: share”]
- 3-day tour discovering magical Cappadocia wonders from Kayseri
- Enjoy listening the history of the churches from your local guide
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage site of Goreme Open Air Museum and visit Monk’s Valley
- Walk downhill at Rose Valley
- Visit well-preserved Kaymakli underground city and Cavusin village
- Capture photos of Ortahisar Castle
- Transfer by air-conditioned coach from Kayseri Airport included
- Stay in a cave hotel
[/su_list][/su_tab] [su_tab title=”What Service”][su_list icon=”icon: share”]
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transfer to Kayseri Airport
- English speaking local guide
- Entrance fees
- 2 nights of accommodation
- Wine tasting (if enough time)
- Transfer by air-conditioned coach
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch )
- Hot-air balloon flight (if selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
[/su_list][/su_tab][/su_tabs] [/su_column] [su_spacer size=”10″] [su_note note_color=”#fb3f16″ text_color=”#ffffff”][su_list icon=”icon: share” icon_color=”#fff”]
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Departure point
- Kayseri Airport or your centrally located Cappadocia hotel
- Departure time 8:30am
- Duration 3 days (approx.)
- Return details
- Concludes at Kayseri Airport or another Cappadocia hotel