Cappadocia 1 Day By Flight from Ist
Discover the spectacular rock formations, magical fairy chimnies and cave churches of Turkey’s Cappadocia region on this full-day sightseeing trip. Drive through Devrent valley watch volcanic pillars and pinnacles, cave churches of UNESCO-listed Goreme Open-Air Museum; and explore the hand-carved tunnels of the ancient underground city. Visit Uchisar rock castle. Entertain in pottery demonstration with the Hittite technique in Avanos. [su_spacer size=”10″] [su_column size=”1/1″ center=”yes”] [su_table]
|CAP-01F||1 Days 0 Nights||Cappadocia||Ask|
[/su_table] [/su_column][su_spacer size=”10″][su_column size=”1/1″ center=”yes”] [su_table]
|PRICES||0 €uro||0 €uro||0 €uro|
[/su_table] [/su_column][su_spacer size=”10″] [su_column size=”1/1″ center=”yes”] [su_tabs] [su_tab title=”Itinerary”] [su_accordion] [su_spoiler title=”DAY 1 Cappadocia Tour South 1″ style=”fancy” icon=”plus” open=”yes” ] We will pick you up from your hotel and transfer to Ataturk Airport. Upon your arrival at Kayseri Airport, we will meet you with your name sign and take you to the tour point. We will pick you up from airport, take you to the tour point. Derinkuyu to explore the hand-carved tunnels and caves of the ancient Derinkuyu Underground City. It is the largest excavated underground city in Turkey and is one of several underground complexes found across Cappadocia.
Afterward, walk through Ihlara Valley for 4 km, watching very famous and interesting valley with many churches and underground caves.
Then visit a restaurant for a delicious, local, otantic Anatolian lunch.
Next stop is Belisirma Village. Although a small village, Belisirma is well known because of various ruins around it. The church ruins of Ala, Bezirhane, Karagedik and Direkli are Byzantine cave churches.
Then drive to Selime who has a breathtakingly beautiful and complex church compound cut into the rock.
South Cappadocia Tour final stop is Nar Lake, a volcanic crater lake, about 36 km southeast of Aksaray inCappadocia.
Afterward drop-off your hotel. After tour with our luxury minibus transfer to the airport. When you arrive to Istanbul airport we will pick you up from airport and transfer to your hotel. [/su_spoiler][/su_accordion] [/su_tab] [su_tab title=”HighLigts” ][su_list icon=”icon: share”]
- Full-day trip in Cappadocia
- Explore this spectacular lunar-like region of volcanic rock pillars, cones and caves
- Explore cave churches of Goreme Open-Air Museum
- Enchanting Uchisar rock castle
- Drive through Devrent Valley and Pasabag to see mushroom-shaped pinnacles
- Try your hand at pottery in Avanos
[/su_list][/su_tab] [su_tab title=”What Service”][su_list icon=”icon: share”]
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Pottery-making workshop
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink, unless specified
[/su_list][/su_tab][/su_tabs] [/su_column] [su_spacer size=”10″] [su_note note_color=”#fb3f16″ text_color=”#ffffff”][su_list icon=”icon: share” icon_color=”#fff”]
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Departure point
- Your centrally located Istanbul hotel
- Departure time 05:00am; please contact us for exact pickup time and location
- Duration 1 Day (approx.)
- Return details At 05.00pm our tour finishes and we transfer you to airport for flight to Istanbul.